Thursday, June 14, 2007

Brian's New Tour Programme

Programme? Yup. It was intended to be sold exclusively in Europe, but they decided to make it available in the U.S. too. Below are the front and back covers (stacked up)

You should be able to grab one on Brian's website soon. Here's a few preview page spreads below (click on the images to see 'em bigger)

There's a bunch of new and old shots and I had Brian's ol' friend Harvey Kubernik do an awesome new "inner-view" (also, look for this month's MOJO mag with Harvey's "Monterey Pop Festival" article) I dug up some amazing older shots over at Capitol Records. One of my favorite ones in the booklet is the one below of Brian at P.O.P. (Pacific Ocean Park) and there are a few surprises inside too: How 'bout an actual advertisement for The Radiant Radish?

My 1st update in a few months? I actually attempted to log in earlier last month, but forgot my password and user name. Today I logged in without thinkin' and hit it on the first shot!

Oh yeah...last month I ran into an old friend of mine, Nigel Mogg. Nige sent me this photo (below) of a SMiLE tattoo that a friend of his had gotten. He's an actor/musician named Drake Bell

I've seen a few SMiLE logo tattoo's, and I've also included another one (below) that I found last year. Man, it's one thing to see your art bootlegged on an album or shirt, but quite another thing to see it on someone's skin! If you have one yourself or know a friend that has one, send me a shot of it: Mlondon@hotmail.com See ya soon!

1 comment:

Patrick Owsley said...

Mark --
The Brian Wilson Tour Programme pages look great! I really like that giraffe. Glad to see a new posting from you!